Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:. . .Eph 4:13-15
BLACK HISTORY MONTH
This is Black History Month and America is still in deep debate about race and racism. Why are we still discussing the value of black people when the experts have already proven to themselves that Africa is the birth place of humanity? Why is there a dispute about superiority over a people from which all people descended? Can repetition of a lie make it so? Despite the wrangling of man, God will have the last word. Everyone of school age has the means to know the truth of history by search on their computer. Racial truth has already been declared by historians, archeologists, genealogists, and geneticists. The value of people is not to be found in the color of their skin. Only God knows the value of a person because only He knows the purpose for which they were born and what they were destined to accomplish in life.
What Say the Experts?
A quick search on the computer will bring revealing information about human origin such as that listed below:
The Smithsonian Institute, National Museum of Natural History (NMNH), Washington, D.C.:
- Humans first evolved in Africa, and much of human evolution occurred on that continent. The fossils of early humans who lived between 6 and 2 million years ago come entirely from Africa. Early humans first migrated out of Africa into Asia probably between 2 million and 1.8 million years ago. They entered Europe somewhat later, between 1.5 million and 1 million years. Species of modern humans populated many parts of the world much later. For instance, people first came to Australia probably within the past 60,000 years and to the Americas within the past 30,000 years or so. The beginnings of agriculture and the rise of the first civilizations occurred within the past 12,000 years. Introduction to Human Evolution | The Smithsonian Institution’s Human Origins Program (si.edu)
- Scientists who compared the skulls and DNA of human remains from around the world say their results point to modern humans (Homo sapiens) having a single origin in Africa. The study didn’t find any evidence to suggest that human species living elsewhere in the world contributed to our direct ancestors’ make-up.
- Only Out of Africa
- The new data support the single origin, or “out of Africa” theory for anatomically modern humans, which says that these early humans colonized the planet after spreading out of the continent some 50,000 years ago.
First modern Britons had ‘dark to black … – the Guardian – https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/…
Hannah Devlin Science correspondent@hannahdev-Wed 7 Feb 2018 01.01 EST
- The first modern Britons, who lived about 10,000 years ago, had “dark to black” skin, a groundbreaking DNA analysis of Britain’s oldest complete skeleton has revealed. The fossil, known as Cheddar Man, was unearthed more than a century ago in Gough’s Cave in Somerset (England). Intense speculation has built up around Cheddar Man’s origins and appearance because he lived shortly after the first settlers crossed from continental Europe to Britain at the end of the last ice age. People of white British ancestry alive today are descendants of this population. It was initially assumed that Cheddar Man had pale skin and fair hair, but his DNA paints a different picture, strongly suggesting he had blue eyes, a very dark brown to black complexion and dark curly hair… Scientists believe that populations living in Europe became lighter-skinned over time because pale skin absorbs more sunlight, which is required to produce enough vitamin D. The latest findings suggest pale skin may have emerged later, possibly when the advent of farming meant people were obtaining less vitamin D though dietary sources like oily fish.
A forensic reconstruction of Cheddar Man’s head, based on the new DNA evidence
and his fossilized skeleton. Photograph: Channel 4
First modern Britons had ‘dark to black’ skin, Cheddar Man DNA analysis reveals | Genetics | The Guardian
- Tom Booth, an archaeologist at the Natural History Museum who worked on the project, said: “It really shows up that these imaginary racial categories that we have are really very modern constructions, or very recent constructions, that really are not applicable to the past at all.” – The Guardian.com/2018/feb/07/first-modern-Britons
Black people need to bring the truth out front and stop hiding our truth. It is time to resurrect our own history and teach our own children and the world. I think it was probably the distasteful pictures depicted on movie screens of Africans as racist jokes that may have caused black people to resist telling of their own story. Despite the pushback coming from the white community at this time, this is still a good time to tell our story. The black experience is different from that of white people and our goal should never be to become like them. God has a unique plan for all of us.
History reveals that the bible is about a black people who went from the “Garden” into idolatry and from idolatry to faith. The miraculous sign God gave Moses of his hand in Ex.4:6 proved to the people he was God’s prophet but it also identified his complexion as one of color. Gamal Abdel Nasser, president in Egypt in 1956, stated on television and radio in the 50’s to the Ashkenazi, “You have left Black and returned White. You are impostors and shall never see peace.” – How the Hebrews became Jews by Joseì V. Malcioln, 1978. President Nasser was speaking about Europeans who converted to Judaism and moved to Israel as the original Jews. This modern day secret is well documented for the serious seeker of truth. It shows that the history of black people is under threat.
Black people also went from ignorance to scholars. Studies reveal that white-skinned people from Greece and Rome raided Africa’s Timbuktu Libraries and Africa’s scholarly knowledge was stolen and used as the base for much of the world’s knowledge used today in architecture, mathematics, science and societal systems. White washing history to credit white people for black knowledge did not start in America. It has gone on through the ages. Remember history is written by the victors. Even in America, a black man named George Washington Carver of the early 20th century created more than 300 products from peanuts; taught poor southern farmers, both white and black, more sustainable farming practices; received numerous awards; was a scientist and inventor; befriended Henry Ford; and received a national monument in his honor at a Missouri Park designated by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
Much of what was discussed above is about secular history and experiences; but once a people are truly transformed by a born-again experience with Christ, then: “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus“(Gal 3:28). Christian faith was supposed to get us pass these racial walls, but it seems that the words of Gal 3:28 have fallen on deaf ears. So much of the deliverance and restoration that people in general need comes from uncovering and understanding their past and current identity. To deny that healing only further impairs a people who have already suffered so much devastation. There is healing of the soul that only Jesus can provide and there is forgiveness that only Jesus can give. Therapy cannot be expected to reach the depth of soul needed by many people that only the Savior can reach. Change may be difficult for some of the older crowd, but hopefully the youth can still be persuaded toward the truth and change the direction of the nation’s course. History reveals that it is not white people’s history or heritage that is being erased or replaced but rather that of black people. That is why Carter G. Woodson, a Harvard University graduate in 1926, launched a celebration of black history annually during the month of February. Woodson believed history belonged to everybody, not just historians. His efforts to preserve black history are now being under minded by whites who do not want their part of the story told because of whites’ enslavement of blacks. While this behavior may not be surprising for non-Christians, it is surprising that the Christian white church is actively leading and promoting this effort to erase true history. They are dishonoring the Word of God. Those that are sincerely seeking the Lord should not be at peace with that. Since God cannot lie and the Word of God is true that tells us that there is something wrong with the practice of Christianity in some of these churches. We see evidence of problems in our community due to lack of unity where many religious leaders seem unconcerned. Effectiveness of ministry is shown through its ability to bring diverse populations into unity in Christ. We should not need a holiday to value and acknowledge any group of people. Christ’s death for all people of every hue is proof of value. Our love of people should show up every day. God cares about the down-trodden, the weak, the stranger, and the lost. Proof of our love for God is revealed when we care like He cares and love like He loves.
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. Joh 13:35